Friday, June 21, 2013

Endless is a Winner!



Book title: Endless
Author: Jessica Shirvington
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire


Endless, a Violet Eden Chapters #4, is a book I could not wait to read. Due to the highly addicting plotline and memorable characters, I dove into Endless and could not put it down.  The sizzling chemistry between Violet and Lincoln reaches new heights, and redefines the boundaries of love and sacrifice. Bad boy Phoenix does not disappoint, and his persistence makes things extremely interesting.  Author Jessica Shirvington knows just how to hook a reader and hold them captive until the very last page.

On that note, the last page came way too fast for me, and left me scrambling for a date and title of the next book in the series. Yes, Endless is a major cliffhanger, and you can bet that readers will be hounding Ms. Shirvington to release book 5 as soon as possible. I give this book 5 stars for it’s angelic characters and unforgettable love story.

Honey and spice and all things dangerous are nice  This book is dangerously addicting, and I highly recommend it!